Renter's Insurance

More and more apartment complexes and landlords are requiring their tenants to carry “Renters Insurance”, something  that the tenants see as an additional financial burden.  Usually the minimum coverage required is $100,000 of personal liability coverage which would protects them if the tenant causes damage, for example,  fire inside the apartment or water damage from overflowing toilet.  Instead of filing a claim on the building policy they would file a claim on the renter’s policy.

Renter’s Insurance can be a big benefit for the tenant, it  can covers the personal property of the tenant and cover expenses related to temporary housing if you can’t live in the building while it is being rebuilt or repaired due to a covered loss.

There are many options to consider when comparing renter’s insurance policies, replacement cost versus actual cash value, how much personal liability do you need?  How much personal property coverage and medical payments is adequate? 

At the Luci Temple Agency we can help you make the right choice when it comes to renters insurance or any type of insurance that you might need, please feel free to contact us at 512-916-9637!

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016

View Mobile Version